Sunday, February 1, 2015

Review of You Just Can't by Janet Shawgo

**  Review Time  **
 
 
You Just Can't By Janet Shawgo
 
~ Synopsis ~
 
He seemed like a nice guy, even bought dinner but then it all went downhill after that. Thank God you listened to that little voice that said, “Take your debit card!” You get home put on those comfy worn out sweats, that you should have just stayed in to begin with, and finish off that last bit of Cherry Garcia.

You grab the remote and begin to watch reruns of the Twilight Zone, which describes your dating life. The phone rings you pick up the cell and see it’s your BFF.

Stephanie you were right….Loser!

“I told you not to go.”

“Well listen to this. And remember You just can’t make this shit up!”

Please join Jenna Bradley as she takes you through her stories of despair and torment. On her journey Jenna finds others out there that have something to say about dating the wrong man.
 
 
 
 

~ Review ~

Are you a magnet for losers? Do your dates always seem to end up being a disaster? Well then, you seem to have something in common with Jenna. Grab a glass of wine and settle in for a good laugh while you read through several unfortunate, yet memorable dates. I promise you that your dating life can't be nearly as bad as hers. This is now my go to book when I need a good chuckle.

I love the way the book is paced. You can read through one disaster after another. Most books don't leave room for a pause for real life occurrences. You can stop at the end of one catastrophe, take care of your kids, and get right back to the madness that is Jenna's dating life. There are also a few guest appearances by others with their courting failures. This is by far, one of the funniest books I've ever read! I am going to keep this book handy. Anytime I'm having a bad day or thinking that my husband is a imbecile, I can just read a passage and remember that he isn't so bad after all. I married one of the good guys. Poor Jenna, I hope she does end up with a good guy of her own. If she doesn't, I will certainly enjoy reading about other misadventures in the future.

Janet's Links

Website: http://www.janetshawgo.com/
FB Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janet-Shawgo/156380607729207

Purchase Link

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/You-Just-Cant-Janet-Shawgo-ebook/dp/B00RPPT29S
 

No comments:

Post a Comment